Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Conversation

...on a recent business trip to Anderson

Tony the co-worker: Why is it that some hotels have free breakfast and others do not? I can't stand when hotels don't have free breakfast!

Me: At least there is a Dunkin Donuts down the street.

Tony the co-worker: At least.

Me: How do you get to the school?

Tony the co-worker: Go up this street a little bit and turn left.

Me: Past the Dunkin Donuts?

Tony the co-worker: I think. What time do we need to be there in the morning?

Me: I'm not sure, but I am going to stop by Dunkin Donuts on the way in. Want anything?

Tony the co-worker: No, but you have mentioned Dunkin Donuts four times in three minutes.
Me: Clearly I will be visiting the treadmill this week.

Favorite thing today: This eyeshadow is my absolute new favorite.

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena